Entrepreneur & Speaker
Entrepreneur & Speaker
I'm a serial entrepreneur with years of experience building, scaling, and running startups. I have built a reputable track record for my successes and have won many awards for my achievements in entrepreneurship.
My focus on startup growth, investor pitching, and startup strategy has granted me numerous advisory roles and speaking opportunities all around the world.
From being featured on Canada’s Dragons' Den, building crowdfunding campaigns reaching $650K, to building e-commerce brands and tech companies that have scaled to over 40 countries, I am sought after to share my experience and to work closely with leading startups around the world.
I work closely with startups and provide them access to the most powerful principles I've learned to help break the ice on how to find, attract, pitch, and close the right investors they need for their startup.
I have had the amazing opportunity to speak and present all over the world. I coach and educate new entrepreneurs and innovative technologies on achieving success through investor pitching, raising capital, growth hacking, and lean marketing.
My achievements as a CEO have taught me how to quickly validate ideas and gain explosive traction. My growth hacking and "out of the box" approach identifies the most efficient ways for startups to achieve accelerated growth.
I had to honor to speak at a Fucked Up Nights, which was a televised event to showcase and talk about our biggest failures in entrepreneurship - all to inspire others that we need to learn to fail fast.
Fact - Of the 37% of companies who are successfully funded, only 1.3% of them surpass $100K. With a campaign hitting close to $650K, we were amongst the top performing campaigns.
• Developed & delivered a final product in 9 months
• Pre-sold $600K through crowdfunding
• Featured in TechCrunch and Popular Mechanics
• Product sold and operates in 59 countries
• Featured on Canada’s Dragons’ Den
• First Place, Startup Weekend - Winnipeg
- First Place, Pitch Day - Innovate Manitoba
• Canada’s Most Promising Startup - NACO, 2014
• Globe & Mail Regional Business Winners, 2014
• National Winner, Get In The Ring, 2014
• 1st Place, Fundica Funding Roadshow, 2014
• Best Technology - Innovate Manitoba, 2012
• 1st Place, Investors Group Sales Competition
• 1st Place, JDC West Entrepreneurship Team
• 1st Place, Wes Nicol Business Plan Competition
• 2nd Place, Wes Nicol Business Plan Competition
• 2nd Place, UND Innovation Business Competition
• 2nd Place, Nebraska Venture Plan Competition
Bryce is a mover, one who has created, shaped, and influenced our startup community. He has helped us with our client companies and is that influencer which anyone with a new idea should go to first.
Bryce is an incredible and innovative entrepreneur, leader, and mentor. There are incredible traits that entrepreneurs have and Bryce embodies these. He has tenacity and motivation, an instinctive knowledge of how to mitigate and manage high-risk situations and his mature outlook ensures a logical and practical approach to everything he pursues.
Bryce is an amazing mentor and entrepreneur. He is a world class pitcher who has helped numerous companies raise capital and stand out in front of investors.
No one knows how to create and deliver powerful, effective investment pitches than he does. Because of him, my in meeting, networking, and on-stage pitches are the most important tools in my investor toolbox. Nothing creates more interest or builds a better and validated investor network. Thanks to Bryce, the confidence in my pitch has had a tremendous affect on my business.